Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Went to the Animal Fair

September 3, 2012

No run today.  Today my youngest daughter and I went to the zoo again.  This time it was for a birthday party.  Two years ago we moved from a small town to where we live now and my son and daughter had to leave their friends.  My daughter has maintained one of the close friendships she had made over the years, in part due to the close friendship I have maintained with the mother of her friend.  So to celebrate that friend's ten year old birthday we packed up and headed to the zoo for a safari!

We had loads of fun and of course took lots of pictures.  We love going to the zoo but this time we took the safari tour that they offer.  It was very inexpensive ($10) and a guide takes you to various exhibits and shares information about those exhibits.  We learned a lot and had a great time.

No mileage today since I didn't wear my Garmin.  I was going to but I forgot it.  It was a great day and we were blessed to spend it with good friends.

Happy Running,



KEA

No comments:

Post a Comment