Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'd Rather Be Running

June 6, 2013

Got up early today.  I had a friend coming over to talk to me and visit while I work on get the house organized and packed.  Had to get a run in before she got here.  Seriously debated running on the street this morning.  It was early and it was really nice out.  However, I decided not to for reasons I'm not going to mention. 

This run was hard today.  I ran a full 5k distance.  Only a couple of days left until the run.  I can't slack off now.  So I had to run the full distance.  It was hard today.  I was tired and I really don't know why.  I ran a mile and a half then stopped for a drink.  After that it got really hard.  My mind tricks didn't seem to be working today.  I struggled to keep myself distracted.  I made it through though.

Today's run was uneventful even though it was hard.  There's not much to say about it but I wanted to document it.

Here's the details:  I ran 3.166 miles @ MPH for a pace of 12:00.  It took 38 minutes.

Not much to say.  I was tired and I was glad it was over.  Short sweet and to the point.  Off to the prepare for the run tomorrow!

Happy Running!

KEA

No comments:

Post a Comment