Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dirty Shoes, Uber Sad Face :-(

September 25, 2012

I've not been feeling well lately and I'm not sleeping well either.  So this run didn't feel as good as the last one.  I decided to give my new shoes another workout so I laced up and headed out to the cheer leading trail again.  The sky was looking a little rough so I hoped to be done before it started to rain.

This run was uneventful except that somehow my shoes have gotten dirty!  Somewhere along the line my shoes have gotten some kind of berry on them.  It's very strange because the berry mess is on the top of the foot and that makes me sad, silly I know but still....You know how when you get a new pair of shoes you want to keep them clean as long as possible?  Well, you get the picture.  I mean, this is only the second time I'd worn these shoes and they are already dirty!  Bummer....

So, anyway, this run was uneventful.  It was just me grinding out my 3.1 miles trying to get done before the rain hit.

Here's the breakdown:  I ran 3.11 miles.  It took me 33 minutes to get it done and my average pace was 10:40.  Just as I was hitting the end I saw lightening streak across the sky so I finished just in time for them to cancel the rest of cheer leading practice.

Not much else to say about this one, guys.  Sorry I'm boring!

Happy Running,

KEA

No comments:

Post a Comment